Mr. Samuel Leyikun Birhanu is a PhD candidate at the Deutsche Telekom Chair of Communications Networks at the Technical University of Dresden.
His research interests focus on QUAS which focuses on implementations of quantum secured future 6G networks . He has an MSc from the University of Trento, Italy, and a BSc from the
Bahirdar Institute of Technology, Ethiopia. He has also been a junior researcher at CNRS, France, and worked on sequence detection with the Spiking Neural Network. He is skilled in C/C++, Java, Matlab, Python, and packet tracer simulation.
Recently, he has been a lecturer at Bahirdar Institute of Technology, Ethiopia, and he has provided numerous courses in wireless communication and networking
for undergraduate electrical and computer engineering students for 3 and a half years.
– Quantum communication networks
– Software-defined networking and network function virtualization
– Machine learning
– OFDM M-QAM transmission in the presence of nonlinear distortion and AWGN
– Unsupervised Feature Learning using a Restricted Boltzmann Machine
– Cognitive network using SDN
– Sequence Detection with Spiking neural network
Room: BAR I/49